Sunday, November 23, 2008

Foot Quilt

How's your weekend? I had a migraine today. I hate them, although bless whoever discovered the Triptan family of drugs....I've also been working on this quilt. In an attempt to save money, I am making some people in the family quilts. I can put this one on here because I know this particular person doesn't read my blog!
Anyway, this is a long and not very wide quilt that will drape across the bottom of the bed. This was my father-in-law's idea, and I think it's spectacular! He wanted this type of quilt to keep his feet warm, or as a foot warmer if he decided to lay down to take a nap but didn't want to pull the covers down. Great idea. I might be making myself on sometime....
So, what have you been up to this weekend?

7 comments:

Mrs. Hatten said...

Very cool! Well, if you want to know what I did this weekend I had a wonderful visit from my mother and step-dad. They were here for the weekend and we had a great time! We did a little shopping for Christmas, ate a lot, and she helped me do my 15 loads of laundry. Yes, I do have the BEST mother in the world!

Nola @ the Alamo said...

Big hugs to fil, that idea of making it longer to accomodate your feet is super!

Alex said...

Michelle...I love the quilt. Of course, I'm partial, cause I LOVE quilts in general. ;) Yours is lovely and looks VERY warm! :)

Tins and Treasures said...

One can never have too many quilts!
Happy Thanksgiving,
Natalie

PJ said...

Love the quilt!! And what a great idea. There would probably be a market for them. I don't think I've seen a quilt that shape!!

Last weekend I spent trying to rid my system of a virus (health, not computer!!). But I'm all better now!!

Alex said...

Just stopping by to say hello...hope your holiday was a good one! :)

*hugs*

Alex said...

Hi Michelle...hope you're having a wonderful weekend!! *hugs* :)

PS I introduced a new Wendy Love!! weeeee