Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Musings

1. I'm a lame blogger.
2. I am very busy. I did complete one more class this week, however. Special Ed law...I will not miss you.
3. I sent a child home with lice today.
4. I think we found a church. We're going to Sunday School and everything.
5. One more day til Thanksgiving break!
6. I still haven't finished the quilt for the opening to my classroom.
7. There's a car that sits about a block away from my school. After seeing it there for a couple of days in a row, I began to wonder what it was doing....a spy for the principal to see how often I'm late? Nope...she's the crossing guard!
8. I missed Pioneer Woman on her book tour through OKC.
9. I'm a glutton for punishment. I'm taking another interpreters test Dec. 13th.
10. I have no idea what to get my husband for Christmas.

1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

Let me know when you get the hubby's gift figured out...I need ideas too!