Monday, January 12, 2009

LOTR

Did you have a good weekend? We had a Lord of the Rings movie marathon. We have all three movies in their extended versions and I love them. We didn't get through all three, so I guess the marathon will continue some time this week. The extended versions also have 2 discs each of appendices, which I watched some of while quilting an overdue Christmas present. I've started to read the books more than once, but always get bogged down and stop. My usual reading material is light, easy, and predictable. I started The Fellowship of the Ring again this weekend. We'll see how far I get this time.
I've been skimping on pictures of late because something is amiss with my camera. I delete pictures regularly, but I guess it wasn't deleting them from my card. I put the card in the computer and tried to delete them from there, but now it's giving me an error message. Any ideas?
What did you do this weekend?

No comments: