Friday, March 6, 2009

Friend Request

Hi all...sorry I've been lame this week. I have a feeling it's going to be more and more like this as school moves on. Homework, presentations, papers, then work stuff, IEPs, meetings, etc. I think I'm going to take two back-to-back statistics classes this summer, too. You probably won't hear anything from me for that entire month! Plus, I've had another little diversion this week. Facebook. I have fought it. I really have. I'm a loyal person, so I've had my little MySpace and liked it. Well, I kinda got a Facebook page accidentally, but a couple of weeks ago a friend from high school found me, and it just snowballed from there. I now hope to spend my entire Spring Break visiting anyone from high school and college within driving distance. Oh, well, except I really should spend Spring Break on all those presentations, IEPs, and my paper.
I tried not to like Facebook, but I do. I do not have time for this.
Come find me!

No comments: