Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We Need Your Help!

We have a Relay for Life team that we are a part of this year. My grandmother died of cancer, as well as a very dear friend a couple of years ago. I know all of us have had our lives touched in one way or another by cancer. I hope you are involved in your area's Relay.

We are trying to achieve our monetary goal, and you can help us out in one of three ways



1. We are raffling off (2), count 'em, TWO! Scentsy baskets. One will have a large warmer and the other will have a plug in. If you would like to enter this drawing, the tickets are $1 each! What a bargain!





2. We have made some of these adorable coloring bags. They include a coloring book and the crayons. All yours for only $10!

3. Or, you can simply make a donation. And include us in your prayers.
If you are interested in contributing or purchasing these items, go to my profile and email me and I'll get back to you soon.
Thanks in advance for your help!


1 comment:

M said...

Ohhh, can't pass up the raffle...let me know where I can send $1. Our Relay is in June...and my daughter's in May...she gets a scholarship from the ACS and has to put in hours so we do 2 Relays...and it's a good cause since she is a SURVIVOR! I'm the Survivor Chair and just sent out all my handwritten letters to last year's Survivors. Good luck to your team!