Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Before and After


This is my son's room before. You can't tell, but it's sponge painted a light pink.
We made a black stripe around the top and the rest is blue. Add a black fan, and it's perfect. his room actually turned out the best. His sheets are the same blue and his comforter is black, so he's all coordinating now. He likes it.Here's the kitchen/dining room area, it was all white.



We used a dark tan color in the kitchen, which we also used in the entry way. The living room is a linen color now, you can't tell in the picture.

This is the main bath. It was already this color and we liked it so we left it!
We have all the furniture in now, so of course it all looks different, but we also still have lots of boxes and no pictures hung, so those will have to wait.
I also got bit by one of my students today. Wowza.

6 comments:

Nola said...

You are adding some great color to those rooms. I love the black border in the blue room; what a great idea. I love black, but lots of people are afraid of it as a paint because it's so dark.
Dang, what do you do for a kid bite? Did the kids have a rabies shot on record? You need combat pay; seriously!!!

me said...

LOVE your choice of colors! Wow! =) Welcome back!

Leigh said...

beautiful new house! Yay! Boo for being bitten, though...

M said...

Bit? At first I read hit...break the skin? Blood? Yikes! I've never gotten bit but I did get stabbed in the back with scissors by a boy that belonged in the severely disturbed class.

Your paint jobs look great! Is the bathroom orange or red? It is hard to tell on my screen.

Lots of hard work!!

Shauna said...

Awesome! Come on over and check out my new book giveaway blog :)

Darlene said...

It looks like everything is coming together nicely in your new home. A kid bit you????? What did you do?