Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm Back!

Whew! It's been quite a few days! We finally got the last things moved to our new house today. We had the phone and Internet turned on Friday, but the Internet didn't work. Long story short, it's finally working now.
We painted everything we wanted to paint, A's room rocks! We're figuring out all the ins and outs of the house, and we worked for a couple of hours in the yard this afternoon. It looks really nice.
I also started teaching ESY today. I start my stats class next Monday. The teacher posted the notes, so I'll start looking over those tomorrow. And try not to cry.
We're still waiting for our refrigerator. A mix-up, and it should be delivered tomorrow. I'll be happy to have iced tea again, and ice for that matter. And I can cook at home. Enough eating out for awhile. We've been living out of the coolers since Thursday.
Hope you're all still out there and enjoying summer!

3 comments:

Forty Two East said...

Sorry to hear that you are living out of coolers...that can't be fun. (I will drink some ice tea for you okay? lol)

And by all means you are welcome to come help me paint....!!

Nola said...

When we moved and were without ice, I made regular trips to Sonic for a huge cup of ice!
Can't wait to see new house photos.

M said...

...sounds like a lot of work!! Can't wait to see pictures...I bet you're tired of painting...I am!

9 more days until summer vacation here! Yahoo!