Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nephews

First of all, I have no idea why there are two pictures of the giant green pepper on my last post. I guess I could take one off, but it's kinda funny, so I'm leaving it there.
I've been at my dad's for almost a week now with my sister and nephews. The older of the two nephews rarely stops talking. Seriously~the talking ceases in sleep or during a movie. Midstream he'll say "Can I tell you something?" My responses started with "Yes" then moved to "You already are" and then to "No." Which didn't stop him, he just keeps right on going.
I've also heard "why?" approximately 5,624 times.
If they don't like an answer you get a "WhaT?" with the final consonant clearly articulated. Funny.
The three-year-old likes to tell this joke:

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Alligator.
Alligator who?
Just an alligator.
To which he falls down in peals of laughter.

So cute. We've been to the children's discovery place, sluicing for rocks, the aquarium, swimming, swimming, and more swimming, and building Lego structures galore. I'm headed home Sunday. I plan to sleep the rest of the day! Happy Weekend.

No comments: