Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow, it has been a great start to the New Year! I got everything I wanted/needed for Christmas and more: a new-to-me Mini Cooper convertible! We were looking for a car for my son, and ended up with two.
School has started again and I am once again amazed at how being on 'red alert' always exhausts me. Classes start next week and I will be taking two and teaching one. While working full time and being a wife and mom. Pray for my survival!
Some friends got new phones, so we got their old BlackBerrys. We've upgraded, and as my sister said, I'm sitting at the 'cool' table now!
It's very cold here today, so I am going to get my book and curl up by the fire.
Be blessed!

1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

Happy New Year to you as well! :) Miss you and hope you are doing well. Hugs!!