I love being in school. Reading. Researching. Writing papers. I do. I know, I'm a nerd.
But some days, I can't help but wondering what I'm going to do with all the time I have when I graduate.
1. Blog again! I mean regularly.
2. Read blogs again.
3. Quilt again. I want to make this and this. Maybe I'll even finish my Dear Jane!
4. Learn to applique. I want to make this and this.
5. Wow, and what about this and this!?
6. Play my cello again.
7. Play my guitar again.
8. Sit around and watch all the House episodes without feeling guilty.
9. Really clean my house.