Monday, July 13, 2009

Trip to N. Carolina

Here we all are at the North Carolina Zoo, me and A, my sister and nephews.
This is my precious nephew! All he wanted to do was ride the train. When we got there, after about 1579 requests, I said "Are you happy now!?" As you can see, he's happy now.

We also swam in the pool. My sister has really big guns from catching the little guy for about an hour. He heard my son say "CANNON BALL," so prior to each of his jumps he would say "Tanne Ba!" It reminded me of Oh Christmas Tree in German. Oh Tannenbaum, oh Tannenbaum....


Here's my handsome nephew ready for the pool!
We had a great time. We didn't get to stay long, but it was nice to at least be able to go. My two-year-old nephew as we were driving in the car said "Look, a hot air balloon!" Did my speech-language therapists heart proud!
My sister has an iPhone, which is evil. I could get into some serious trouble with that thing! My littlest nephew knows how to find the app he wants and play a game. Wow.
It was back to work today for the last two weeks of teaching summer school, then, we're off to California!

No comments: