Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful, blessed Christmas. As you can see by the last couple of posts, we spent a lot of time around the house due to the weather. It has been a nice break, though. I have worked many hours on the quilt I plan to hang in the doorway of my classroom, but am not sure if I will finish in time or not as we are off to Hot Springs tomorrow! One of my husband's friends from high school invited us, he will be proposing. It should be a nice little get away before reality sets in again. School starts back on the 4th, and I begin college classes again on the 20th. I will be taking one and co-teaching one this semester.
Hubby and I are going to try an Irish pub tonight for date night. I hope it's good. It may not really even be Irish!
We have enough candy here from Christmas to last us until Halloween next, which is not good for my waistline.
Talk to you when we get back! Have a safe and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Nola said...

Happy New Year to you Michelle! Looks like your year is off to a good start (the hot springs visit above). Stay warm and take care!