Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Fell

Well, I decided it was time to start working out again. Not really a New Year's Resolution, because I'm no good at those, but more of a New Year's Ultimatum because I refuse to buy any more pants. So, yesterday after work I got the trusty step out. I couldn't find my DVD, I think it's still packed away in a box. No matter, turn on a DVRed House and just make stuff up as you go. Well, I'm all into House when I stepped off the end of the bench (step) and fell flat on my butt.
Today I did Billy Blanks. No falling. But a lot harder.

It's been a great couple of days back at work. I've decided I need to tweak my schedule to give everyone more of what they need. So far, I still have a planning time, so I'm ok!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need the ultimatum! I'm pitiful when it comes to exercising, because I get bored easily. I have to have various exercises every day - not just one type of exercise for any length of time. OY....