Monday, August 25, 2008

Fruit


My nephew started Kindergarten today. I don't have a picture of him with his teacher or anything yet, but in honor of him, I wanted to show you some pictures I took last time I was at their house. I did however hear that he already likes his teacher because when they went to meet her on Friday she was wearing a pink skirt. His favorite color. Yes, I know.....I actually have a picture of him in a pink dress somewhere.....


I'm sure we've all seen these decorative bowls of artificial fruit.





Just as I'm sure we've all seen the bite marks.



But it's still funny!

1 comment:

Eve said...

What's even stranger, is, I've bite into one myself at someone's house. LOL

Heck, I just thought it was an apple. Things look so real today. I keep fresh fruit in a bowl at my house. You see should see my bananas disappear.