Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pumpkin Cheesecake

We are going out with a bunch of friends tonight to the comedy club. The last time we went out with this many people, dinner took *forever* and I was at my stress limit after the two hours we spent at Olive Garden. So, we decided to just feed everyone over here in our tiny house. I will be making homemade pizza tonight, and I decided to try my hand at cheesecake.
Buying the appropriate spring form pans at Wal-Mart yesterday and thoroughly reading the directions in the cookbook as well as on the pan, I proceeded cautiously.








I've always heard that cheesecakes are difficult, so we'll see. Here's the before picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did the pizza and cheesecake turn out?

I'm sooooo hungry!

Anonymous said...

I want the recipe!!! Hurry I wanna see how it looks!!!
Have a good weekend
Diane

Nola said...

Give us the recipe if it turns out good!