Thursday, August 27, 2009

Funny Teacher Story

We were making paper stars at school the other day. A 'getting to know you' activity since I am new at the school. I had them write their names in the middle, and on each point of the star, a different fact about themselves: favorite color, brothers and sisters, favorite food, what they wanted to be when they grow up, and if they had any pets. So, this one boy gets to the What do you want to be when you grow up? question and says he doesn't know. I said, well, just think about it, I know you can come up with something. So he finally says: "I know!! I want to grow up and be married to a woman and not be gay like my uncle."
Um...
This is one of those moments when you pray your face will remain motionless. He finally decided he'll work in a fish store.

On another note, I am taking three classes this semester. I am pretty excited about it, too! It may kill me, but at least I'll go happily! Ha.

No comments: