Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Week Two, the Trip


These picts got a little out of order, but I'm too lazy to fix them, because I am leaving for San Antonio to see my Momma on my last free weekend before school starts, even though my room isn't ready yet. Oh well. It'll get done.

Obviously, we went to Vegas. This is a cousin that came with us. Couldn't pass up this shot!

Hubs won $550! Woo-hoo. And I bought a new pair of shoes, and it was gone. Just kidding. About it being all gone, not about the shoes. They're really cute.



This is where we camped at the Grand Canyon. We drove to a place very remote called the Toroweap Overlook.


As you can see, you can get very close to the edge. Too close for my comfort! Ha. It was beautiful!




Before we left CA, we drove into LA and toured Hollywood.



Hubs got better picts than I did at these two places. There are more on my Flickr page.



A also learned to surf at the beach at San Marcos. He loved it and wants to move to California.
Have fun!


Then we were off to Colorado. Now there I could move. It was awesome, and the weather was nice and cool. Glad I brought a jacket. We stayed at Purgatory, but no skiing this time. We rode the Durango-Silverton Railroad and had a blast.


This is what my husband looks like!



Aspen trees. So beautiful, and I remember them from when I was a little girl and we went skiing every year.

Here are my two clowns.
Don't think I told you guys....I got A's in both my Stats classes I took this summer! Woot!


The End.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Looks like you guys have been all over.......Awesome! I love to travel and see things! Glad you got to do that this summer. Love you guys!