Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am Alive!

Hi all! Or should I say the two of you that are still here!
This has been one crazy semester! I had my last class this evening. It was my hardest class yet, but I learned a lot! We had to design and implement a research project. It was fun! I did mine on sign language vs. PowerPoint on the effect of learning sight words. As it turns out, neither worked better than the other. I wanted sign language to win! Oh well. I didn't have a lot of time, I think one intervention would have proven more effective had I done it longer.
My last class for this semester is tomorrow night. I'm ready for the break before summer classes start.

Three more weeks of school. June will be rough...I'm teaching ESY, taking a class, and teaching a class. But July....going to see my sister and her family and my dad.

Hope you all are well.

1 comment:

Nola said...

Holy cow, you are blogging less than me, I thought that was impossible. I see you on fb daily, it's nice to touch base with you via blogging, too.