1. I like to have the volume on my car stereo on an odd number. It must be my passive aggressive nature as I know most people want things on an even number. I have to let my rebel out sometimes!
2. I can be obsessive about things, analyzing them to death. Yeah, it's bad. I've been accused of this many times. Then there are other times I could care less.
3. In high school for an afternoon snack, I would open a can of LeSeur peas and eat them straight out of the can.
4. My friends say I'm orange, but each time I've taken the test, I'm different. I want to be green.
5. Just Kidding!! I'm not going to bore you with 100 more things about me!
For my 200th post, a giveaway!! I love giveaways!
To enter, leave a comment and tell me something interesting about yourself that I don't know and your choice of prize of these two things:
1. Pampered Chef stuff or
2. The Cowgirl quilt (lap size)
I'll pick the winner on Monday!