Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm Not Ready Yet

I keep thinking, OK, today I will post something on my blog and try to get out from under the black cloud of this week, but I can't.
Today are the funerals for our dear friends, and I know how heart wrenching it is going to be for our church family and friends in Georgia. I called Jenny this morning and could barely choke out a few words of love for her. I think she understood. She was very calm. Bless her heart.
Then there's poor Tye. What was he thinking or was he? Why? What was he possibly thinking of solving? Does he know that we all still love him and are praying for him? Does he realize the ripple effect of how many people's lives he has changed? Hundreds? More?
And we know that all things work together for good to them who are called according to His purpose. Hard to see that it the middle of this tragedy.
Flowers and words are all for naught. There's nothing I can think to say....

1 comment:

Nonsequitur said...

Well spoken.........

Misti