Sunday, June 1, 2008

Stolen Idea


My creation
Originally uploaded by miadca

It is a very cool idea, though.....check Sallad.

The concept:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image. (Ok, I cheated on this one, some of them I had to look at the second page)

c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:

1. What is your first name?

2. What is your favorite food?

3. What school did you go to?

4. What is your favorite color?

5. Who is your celebrity crush?

6. Favorite drink?

7. Dream vacation?

8. Favorite dessert?

9. What you want to be when you grow up?

10. What do you love most in life?

11. One Word to describe you.

12. Your flickr name.

4 comments:

Dallas said...

Great photos. Your dream vacation place looks neat, and that pizza photo is making me hungry.

Philigry said...

oh, i really enjoy looking at these on flickr yesterday and today.

Anonymous said...

I love pizza too!! Craved it ALL the time when I was pregnant!

calicodaisy said...

Hey there: I saw you came by my blog. Is that Denzel Washington as your crush? Good choice, too. Nice to hear from you. -- Michele