Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Adorable Nephews

Hello all! I'm back! I went to Texas for my nephew's birthday and for part of Spring Break.
Before you meet my nephews, let me preface the introductions with this. I am a kid magnet. I'm serious. Kids love me, they come to me, I love them...one time I took my daughter to an outdoor concert one time. I was sitting out by myself when this little girl and her mom walked by. I kid you not, the little girl walked by, looked at me, did a double take, then tugged on her mom's shirt and said, Let's go sit over there.....kid. magnet.

So here is nephew Number One!
Isn't he handsome?....don't you love the classic "man" stance!?
When he blew out his candle, he announced "I'm FIVE now!!" Like when you blow out the candles, you magically turn the next age. Well, if that's the case, I'm not blowing out *any* more candles!
Here is Nephew Number Two. He's 18 months old, and I've seen him about 3-4 times in his life, not that the mattered with Nephew Number One, he loves me anyway.
But it's a different story with Nephew Number Two....he's one of the three kids on the planet that didn't take to me within the first ten minutes.
See that scared look in his eyes? The death lock he has on my sister's leg? Yeah...he's not having anything to do with me.
The picture at the top is later in the afternoon on the second day...he was at the end of the couch where I was sitting, that's how close he got. Doesn't he look like the neighbor guy on Tool Time? LOL

No comments: