Friday, April 11, 2008

FujiFilm FinePix S700

I took this picture with my new birthday present! It is the cutest camera!! Would ya look at that table!? I've got lenses, filters, tripods, a case, a strap...I am SET! I just need to play around now and figure it all out. Hubby's so good to me. He doesn't mind me using his camera, which is the bomb btw, but I had mentioned I was going to use my birthday money to buy my own, a little more portable to permanently attach to my hand so I can have it at all times, and low and behold, can the man take a hint!? Wow. He is too good to me......Oh, and you see those beautiful flowers!? (OK, well, the wrapper is still on them because it says to leave the wrapper on for 8 to 12 hours so the stems have some support, and you know what a rule-follower I am...) They're from my beautiful sister and awesome nephews!! I assumed they were from hubby, so it was a pleasant surprise!
We are off to dinner with some friends to Red Lobster! Yum-Yum-Yummy!! Don't worry, more pics to come!

No comments: